Friday, July 06, 2007

Our 8th Anniversary!!

Whew! June was a busy, busy month with NINE weddings and almost all of them out of town events. Now we're just going through the thousands of images and staying tied to the computers!

We did have a big event on July 2nd. . .our 8th anniversary! We celebrated with a quiet day with Sara and then a nice dinner with just Gry and I at the Blackwater Grille right here in Hendersonville. It was wonderful!! We've been wanting to try it for quite some time and this seemed like a good occasion. They are the Carolina's original Appalachian Grille, serving an upscale chef-inspired Southern Highland Cuisine. Delish!!

Here's a couple of family images from the weekend. Ladies, you'll recognize the color of the box. . .Gry has acquired an affinity for all things Tiffany. . .my achin' wallet! And I fancy myself a quasi chef (although if you had the fried chicken I prepared last week you'd have serious doubts!) so my lovely wife gave me another addition to my cookware collection, a way cool All-Clad saucier! Truly the best cookware you can use. . .brides take note!



Hangin' at the pool with Dad.


Guys! You can't go wrong with the blue box!


My lovely wife and daughter!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home